Why DIP technology?
For our consumers, the company Marta Matilda Harper offers the best manicure and pedicure in Serbia in the form of a new improved dip powder technology. In addition to a wide range of colors, which are characterized by natural shine, dip technology provides the following great advantages over other technologies in manicure:
- when manicure work, the dip technique does not use a UV lamp and thus eliminates even the slightest possibility of radiation from your fingers;
- by not using a UV lamp when beautifying nails, deep technology also allows you to beautify your nails for a long time on your own from home;
- not using rough files and simply removing the medical acetone powder technique protects your nail plates from further deterioration using other technologies;
- the coverage of the complete nail plate with an elegantly thin layer of paint contributes to the natural look of your nails;
- powder technique only allows you to achieve a gradient effect of multiple colors so you can achieve the uniqueness of your nails;
- dip technology also enables the elasticity of the applied base, so that mechanical damage to the nail color is far less visible than with other technologies;
- powder technology, depending on the quality of your nail plate, can last up to 4 weeks on your nails;
- simple drying in the air and the composition of the powder (titanium and rubber) allow you to create a healthier environment while beautifying your nails;
- the latter, after these advantages, powder manicure can achieve all manicure and pedicure variations that allow other techniques.
Note: The use of dip technology, in addition to the recommended nail hygiene, requires good training of the person using the powder technique, as well as excellent knowledge of the powder technology as a whole.
Say goodbye to the traditional gel polish, because now the latest trend in the world of nail gel polish is entering the scene. With Semi-Cured Gel Polish stickers, now easily, without previous experience, you will have perfect nails like from a beauty salon.
Real Polish Gel
Gel Wraps are made of real Gel polish 60% pre-cured and prepared, contain base gel, colour gel and top gel. They are very strong, breathable, waterproof and dustproof.
Marta Matilda Harper
Marta Matilda Harper's Gel Wraps stickers is easy to apply and remove. It is set up quickly and gives nails an incredibly beautiful and natural look. Our Gel Wraps allows you to achieve fantastic effects of elegantly arranged nails of all lengths in just a couple minutes.
Save your time and money
No more smearing of cuticles, brush marks, damaged nail plates, and spending time and money on manicure in beauty salons.
Be ready in 10 minutes
With Gel Wraps stickers, you will have healthy nails that will last up to 3 weeks. Now you can do it yourself in your free time and whenever it suits you, so you will always be ready on time.
Become an artist in nail art
Now you too can be a manicurist, a nail design artist, with many of our Gel Wraps models. It's up to you to choose a design that fits your outfit.
Mini LED lamp
How long will Gel Wraps last?
Gel Wraps lasts up to 2+ weeks without cracking or chipping. The results look like you're in the nail salon with a natural look.
Is it possible to upgrade nails with Gel Wraps?
YES ! You can a little extend your nails. But keep in mind that it is a gel polish, and that it cannot replace a tip or pour like a gel.
Can I also make a pedicure ?
Without any problems! Our Gel Wraps can also be easily applied to toenails and removed again.
What ingredients are included ?
All Gel Wraps products are Cruelty-Free, Non-toxic, FDA Approved, Vegan, HEMA-Free and Eco Friendly.
Gel Wraps ingredients:
Polyacrylic Acid, Acrylates Copolymer, GlycerinePropoxylate Triacrylate, Isopropylthioxanthone.
Everyone may react differently to different ingredients. If you have an allergy to any of the ingredients, we advise against use.